Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love, and Lovely Friend


I want to say Happy Valentine's Day to all my blogging friends.
I so appreciate all the encouragement, and support you have been.
I am blessed to have you as friends.

And speaking of friends....

This is my friend Karen, of the sweet blog
"She Uses Her Words".

Karen just came to visit last week
(from south eastern Washington no less),
and pick up her clock. Needless to say,
she found a few other things too. =)

She has some pics of the store up on her blog,
if you'd like to go visit.
Thank you Karen, for your sweetness.

Blessings all

Barbara Jean

6 comments:

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too Barbara Jean.

I love your friends very cool clock.

hugs
Sissie

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

How fun to have met your blogging friend! And what a beautiful clock she picked up. I'm popping over to her blog right now to see what else she got.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Patricia :o)

She Uses Her Words said...

Hi Barb!
Thanks for the kind words. We sure had fun! I think I'll be down your way again in a few months. Yay! And yes, I'll take the cart! ;)
xo, Karen

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

I had the pleasure of meeting one of my followers this weekend and it was just so much fun! I am hoping she'll start her own blog very soon!

The Rustic Victorian said...

whoa,,,neet clock!