Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Past.



Since I have been sick the past week,
I will just share some of my pictures from last year.

Enjoy.

Silver and Black area.


Love this silver tree and Santa.
Isn't he great!!!!

A bit more decor....

And gotta love our snowman table.

A little downhill action my daughter put together.

And a closeup of the teddy sleigh ride.




SING

5x7 mat
music paper
print out 'sing' banner
trim with old buttons, lace, and bows
all paper dry brushed

Gift wrap idea.....
music paper, black paper
lace flower on top
with vintage earring for center.



Granddaughter Ava's ornament.
click to see little pink bird.
This whole cone is only about 4" tall.
I love how this turned out.


A little joy for you.
music paper over cardboard
black ribbon down middle
joy stamped on paper circles
lace hanger and bow
cry brush edges black
done!!


Granddaughter Isabel's Ornament
circle of cardboard
gathered lace glued in spiral
black bows
old button or jewelry in center...


on back:
music
another strip of ribbon
name and scripture
black ribbon hanger
dry brush edges
done!!


Blessings and Happy Tuesday!
barbara jean

No time to visit a lot of places, so
will just join in with Jan at
Bobbypins Boardwalk
Please go take a look around.

6 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of prettiness...hope you're feeling better soon!

Dorthe said...

Hope you are better soon, dear.
Your photoes, takes me to wonderland, what a beautifull christmas home.
Hugs,Dorthe

Lisa said...

The wreath inside the frame is positively inspired! Love the silver table, santa table, heck I love em all! Lisa
PS feel better soon!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Feel better soon! Lovely treasures shared today! I just did a post about Christmas past too!

Beatnheart said...

Feel Better...pop on by before Friday...I’m having a GIVEAWAY

Lululiz said...

Oh Barb, I am sorry you are not well, I hope you get better real quickly.

The photographs are beautiful.