Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh You Have to See This!!!!!



Do you not love this????
It is a coffee filter TREE!

Michelle at
Shell's Shabby Shack
made it.

We've all seen the wreaths made of coffee filters,
but I thought this was just the most wonderful change.
So elegant!!!!

And do not stop at the first post when you go visit;
she has lots of great ideas, and shares how to do them.

And here is work from another new blog I've been visiting.
A Fine Seam
with beautiful work by Jillayne.

Oh I would so never have the patience for this kind of work.
It is just so beautiful!!

I do hope you will go visit both these talented gals.

blessings

barbara jean

8 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh, these are both just so pretty! I've seen several crafts done using the coffee filters, but not a tree ~ I love it! And that sweet heart is juswt precious!

Happy Holidays!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

What a cute coffee filter tree
and that sweet little heart pillow is adorable.

hugs
Sissie

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Good morning Barbara. I love that tree! It is so beautiful. Wow. thanks for the heads up. Hope your Holidays are blessed.
Debbie

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh sweet friend. LOVE the tree and the heart. Just gorgeous. I love anything made with the hand and these are keepsake for sure. I might even try making one of those trees! Yummo.

Hope you are happy and well. Always inspiring for me to visit you. Peaceful and lovely and full of joy.

Love to you~

Rebecca

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

I love the tree and the heart ..In fact we made the trees several weeks ago for our marketplace and etsy shop ... If you know a gal that doesn't want to make one ..by all means send them to our etsy shop ..we have 3 colors available and they are all decorated too !

That heart is so sweet ...These Gals did fabulous !!!

Merry Christmas ..Sara

Anonymous said...

Well, what a thrill to see my little tree on your blog!

Thanks for sharing it! You put a smile to my day!

Love that heart! How can you not?!

:) Take care! xx
~Michellle

Anonymous said...

Barbara, the tree is so pretty and fluffy! And, of course, Jillayne's heart....she has the touch, doesn't she!
Hugs,
Diane

Susan said...

I do love the coffee filter tree!! I will have to try to make one next year!! I am done with decorating this year. LOL