Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday Celebration!!!


Congratulations to Beverly,
and Happy 3rd year Pink Saturday!!


I gathered up some friends,
and sat to have a quiet cup of tea....

In my brand 'new' pink flower tea cup from Austria.
Then I remembered!
We are celebrating 3 years with Beverly!!
So I went out to find some...
for the party.
Then I noticed my whole yard was just blooming pink happiness!!

And it made me want to....


So, I'm thinking of you... wonderful Beverly.


And celebrating 3 wonderful years of pinkness!!


Hope you will all go join in on the party!!

blessings
barbara jean

11 comments:

Bethe77 said...

So cute how you celebrated Beverly and her pink Saturday.
Blessings

Shabbyprimdelights said...

What a lovely post.
HPS
Michelle

Lynn said...

Beautiful pinks, love your teacup :)

Char said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
I am so excited to attend your lovely party. Your flowers are just so pretty. I think the pinks in your yard take my breath away.
Happy Pink Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful Memorial day weekend, Char

Claudia said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Barbara Jean. Those pink flowers in your yard are gorgeous!

xo
Claudia

Gypsea Nurse said...

Beautiful Barbara Jean!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles~
Cricket

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful pinks today, Barbara Jean!

Happy PINK SATURDAY Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Barbra,
It has been way to long inbetween visits, I need to get over more often. congrats girl on 3 PINK years! That's a whole lot of pink girl :)
xoxo
Dore

Linecas have said...

What a sweet post. :)
Very good find again on previous post. Love the trunk. :)
Kisses! Pst. Big give away in my blog coming up.It will be open for everyone.

Unknown said...

Let's celebrate!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs
Charo

LV said...

Enjoyed your pink presentation honoring Pink Saturday.