Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rustic White Day



Don't ya just love this old window box?
It was on the side of a shed at a barn sale.

Perfect peely, and old.
Do you think these would make cute hangers
or wall decor? Outdoors could hang a hose on them.
Inside a towel.
They are actually corner pieces to a closet storage shelf.
Metal, with just a tad of rust starting.

Love perfectly rusted metal?


I got 4 of these beauties!!!
I'll add seats and backs,
or, someone else can. =)
Old marble desk pen holder with clock.
And below is one shelf of a new little goody at the store.
I'll show you the rest tomorrow.

Blessings and Happy White Wednesday.
For more Wonderful whites pleas go visit Kathleen
at Faded Charm.


4 comments:

La said...

Fabulous treasures! I especially love the window box.

Sylvia said...

I am picturing planters inside those cute chairs...great find!!!

Sylvia

Okio B Designs said...

Those chairs are fabulous! I see grain sacks for the bottom cushions with some lovely French writing!

Jeanine

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Those chairs are wonderful and the window box is too!