Tuesday, August 25, 2009


~White Wednesday


image


Outdoor Wednesday at

Southern Daydreamer

and

at Sue Loves Cheries



This is a combined post for these special Wednesday parties.
thanks, ladies, for hosting, and doing such a terrific job!!!!

How about a little red first of all.

Mini apple creamer.
Mini apple tea pot.
Mini apple tea set.



And some white 'haulers'.

White haulers of trash....
(saw these things on my walk.)







hauler of people.


and some white candles on a sea of shells.

Don't miss out on the Beach Party going on at
Shabby Chic Cottage!!

thanks Gina!


Camera temporarily, (I hope), MIA.
More pics when i find it.
Coming soon:
western snowy plover
Sea shell tray
framed sea shore finds.

CAMERA FOUND!
Will take pics and post later.
Have to run now!

Blessings everyone.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Barbara jean

16 comments:

Michelle said...

The teapot is adorable!

Regina said...

Lovely post. Happy outdoor.

Hootin Anni said...

I love everything you've shared. A super post.

My O W is posted now...it's a continuation [and last entry for the week] of our tour of the Botanical Gardens.

Angela said...

Oh I LOVE the apples. My entire kitchen is done in apples.

Ruby said...

Pretty red apple thingies!

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Love that teapot!!!

stefanie said...

wow, you are doing alot of parties, good for you!!! have a wonderful wendseday

ClassyChassy said...

Quite a variety of pictures in your post today!!! Find that camera before Friday??? :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great post. You have some pretty shells.

Love Bears All Things said...

I take photos on my walks too but not these interesting objects.
Mama Bear

Lisa said...

What a wonderful post! You have had a blessed day. When we stop and give our troubles to teh lord he will find us!
Hugs,Lisa

Denise Marie said...

love the haulers! I'll check out the beach party too.

Becky K. said...

Fun things to see here.

Becky K.

bj said...

You did cover a lot of great stuff with one post. Love it..

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love the variety of images you've selected to share with us today. The tea pot is too dear. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

SueLovesCherries said...

I'm so late! But, better late than never! Wonderful apple items - they're darling!