Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Green Machine




Look what I found.
Now it's not really that I am into cars,
or Mercedes,
but isn't this cute?? or maybe cool??
Well, love the color anyway.

Perfect green, and just right chippy.
I don't think you are getting far in this car though.
Look at the square tires?
Wonder what happened that made them square?
Here is what is on bottom:
1939 Mercedes Tootsie Toy USA

well, that is my exciting post for today,
while I am finishing up more little lace Ditty Bags.
I'm havin' fun with those.

blessings
barbara jean


3 comments:

Ido said...

What a lovely car, my son would go crazy if he saw it, he loves antique cars.
Have a lovely weekend!
XXX Ido

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love that chippy green paint. Hmm, looks like the tires were chewed by a pet puppy, or just sitting in one place too long. Glad to see you rescued it.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

My sons use to collect cars like this of all kinds. They would have loved this one. Love the color too. Hugs, Marty