Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thread Spools




Three or More
2nd Time Around
Thread Spools
(hope I did not show you these already)

Full box of thread spools

Spools, partly full, and not.
GIANT thread spool?
Nope.
Very close up of a small thread spool
Only about 2" tall.
And a teeny weeny little jar with
tiny little tatted pieces and other little treasures in it.

aaaaand....
A whole bun of big empty spools!!
One of my fun finds last week.

please go visit the blogs below to see more fun 'stuff'.

blessings

barbara jean


second time around tuesday

9 comments:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Oh girl! I LOVE spools of thread! I have them scattered all around....love the texture of them!!

SO pretty!

Lou Cinda :)

Beatnheart said...

cool thread spools ....now I’m going to be looking for those!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
I love your cute little thread spools and the big ones too.

I look for these all the time and love winding my favorite pieces of lace around them.

You have a great collection.

hugs
Sissie

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh gosh, how great, Barb! And I hope your back is feeling better...I know what that is like and it's not fun at all...be blessed.
Love,
Cindy

Susan said...

Your thread spools speak to my heart since I love to sew and embroidery. So any thing connected makes me warm and fuzzy all over :)

Sarah said...

Definitely fun finds, Barbara Jean!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
How are you? It's so good to hear from you again:)...lovin' the spools...perfect texture!
Rene'
gonna go check out the blog you mentioned below now

sweet violets said...

That bin of old wood spools was quite a fine!!! Hope it was a steal for you...I paid dearly for mine a few years ago....hugs, cleo

Lululiz said...

OMG, the last photo had me drooling, those spools are just gorgeous! I have never found anything like that in years and years of treasure hunting.